- The Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences is looking for students who:
- Aspire to perform innovative, interdisciplinary, and international research related to Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Science.
- Aspire to work in cutting-edge and holistic medical care.
- Aspire to do research while simultaneously playing an active role as a member of society.
The doctoral course at the Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences is organized into 4 divisions: Division of Biophysiological Sciences, Division of Biopathological Sciences, Division of “Science of Functional Recovery and Reconstruction” and Division of Social and Environmental Sciences. In the context of a field that contributes to the local and international community in terms of medical treatment, research and education, conduction of education and research at the doctoral course is based on the following policies.
- To provide interdisciplinary research and education that combines expert knowledge and skills in Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- To conduct cutting-edge, advanced and creative research.
- To provide high-level and extensive knowledge and problem-solving skills to adapt to the progress of science.
- To provide curriculum for members of society (employed people) and international students.
The doctorate diploma is awarded to those who acquired extensive scientific knowledge and presented autonomous ability to carry out research, and summarized their original research subjects in their doctoral thesis, which must show research results of high academic creativity that satisfy the standards of the diploma awarded by this Graduate School. The doctoral diploma at the Graduate School of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences is based on the following policy.
- Specialized knowledge connected to purpose Acquisition of extensive advanced expertise and skills related to Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Science.
- Information capability Ability to autonomously collect and analyze information on a wide range of academic and research areas, and to utilize and disseminate information appropriately.
- Social leadership ability Ability to be a leader in the society in a specialized field with international sensibility towards globalization.
- Self-realization ability in the society Devote oneself to study, having high motivation to learn and to contribute to the development of Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmaceutical Sciences over the lifetime.